Friday, February 25, 2011

Dinar Intel Update

Submitted by Dick - Thanks Again

Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 9:51 PM

Peoples dinar: About MTT call

February 24, 2011 07:51 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

Against my better judgment, I was listening to the MTT call when I was driving to the beach to check the surf. Right when I got on, a lady called in and stated that someone told her or her husband(I forget those details) that it had rv’d in Baghdad, and the rate was over $4, and that we will see it on the US Treasury site(? :wacko:) tomorrow morning. I just started thinking,“Yeah yeah….hearsay this, hearsay that. A friend of yours got info from another friend who has a source high up,yada yada yada!” I was about to just hang up and slap myself for even listening to that call again….but then Hawaii came on, the guy who talks on there alot, and who I trust what he says at least. Hawaii said that his business partner over there had just gotten a call from a very high up position at Wells Fargo, and told him that it rv’d in Iraq and we will see it tomorrow. So now I started feeling torn…..I trust the Hawaii guy, and he had similar info as the initial lady had. And also, the MOD on MTT, DAVE(with the accent) was saying that they had someone saying that earlier today too, but somewhat different, yet similar info. Could this be? Could this be coincidental BS? Why has it not shown up on CBI.iq yet, if so? If it’s another hyped up rumor, well then it’s my fault for listening to that call again when I told myself I wouldn’t ever again. Whatever, it’s only 12 more hours till I wake up tomorrow morning and see for myself :rolleyes:
Wanted to share this here in case anyone else heard similar stories, other than from MTT.

No comments: