Monday, August 29, 2011

I Am Your Provider, Healer and King

MARY ELLEN GILLILAND
P. O. Box 499
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
www.comingofhisglory.com
www.zoebooks.com

I Am Your Provider, Healer and King

August 29, 2011

Be of good cheer. I have overcome the world. Do you know what this means? The world has no power over you, no means to harm you. Don't worry about finances. I AM your Provider. Don't worry about toxins in your food or environment. I AM your Healer. Don't fret over politics. I AM your King.
Rejoice that you dwell in the kingdom of God and are not of this world, not in any way.
So go forth now knowing that things will not stay the same. The status quo is kaput! You cannot hold on to anything temporal because it is just that -- temporary. You can hold on to things eternal and they will not fail you.
Live as a stranger on the planet, a temporary resident, an alien whose home is in a different kingdom. More and more, disassociate from the things of this world to focus on matters of the eternal world, your real dwelling place, which is much, much more real, alive, dynamic, compelling and beautiful than this passing world. Know then, that I am eternal-minded and I want you to think as I do, to have the mind of Christ.

No comments: