Monday, July 30, 2012

Because It's Time!

10 years ago it was very difficult to see into the future and figure out where fiat currencies would end up.

Now it's easy...

Are Fiat Currencies Headed for a Collapse?

It is no longer a question of "IF fiat currencies will fail"...it is now only a question of WHEN!

August would work well for the Good Guys and their plans for Ron Paul.

Hope you have all removed yourselves from their electronic monetary system...it is not long for this world!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I have some money in my workplace savings account, should I quit my job and get my money out NOW? That's the only way I would be able to get my money out.

brando9000 said...

Go to the doctor now and tell them how stressed out from your job and that its causing major sleep and thought problems. Then quit. You will have a very strong case to still get either workers comp or employment insurance. But other then that I wouldnt just quit your job and hope this happens in a week. You may end up stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Anonymous said...

Re: 11:37 A.M.
That's it advise him/her to suck off the welfare tit. Than next reply complain about people that do. What's WRONG with you!!!!!!