Tuesday, December 18, 2012

AOL CENSORING THE FORWARDING OF E_MAILS TELLING OF THE MARINES WIVES TO STOCK UP ON SUPPLIES




Steve,I tried to send an article you posted to everyone on my e-mail list. It was the rumor that Marine wives are being told to to stock up on supplies. AOL wouldn't let me send it. 
In the past they have censored controversial e-mails and tried to keep me from sending them. Usually it happened during the run up to the 2008 or 2012 election when I sent something critical of BHO. 
This time I tried every trick I could to get the email to go. I tried sending to one person at a time, and finally the worst case option that has always worked in the past. I sent the email to myself and tried to forward it to one person at a time. NOTHING WORKED. I finally sent everyone an email telling them to watch for something from my Hotmail address and I sent it from there. 
If AOL is so determined to censor that article and keep me from sending it, I can't help but wonder if there is
something of substance to the rumor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iv'e got news for you AOL or as we christians call it (anti-christ on line) has been censoring anyone telling the TRUTH, any email I sent to an AOL account has come back undeliverable for 5 days now! censorship is already in full swing