Tuesday, December 25, 2012

His Small Still Voice


DENEEN G. MATTHEWSIndianapolis, Indiana

His Small Still Voice


Words from the LORD — December 22\3, 2012
My daughter, this is indeed the survival of the fittest, but the fittest are they who are fit for the kingdom. There is no place in the kingdom for the meanderings of man

Meander: def.  to follow a winding course; to wander aimlessly or casually.

It is a place governed by My Spirit and flesh cannot comprehend the things of the spirit.
I shall cleanse and purge My House of everything that does not meet the requirements that I have set. My election shall rule as priests and kings. My anointed shall reign with Me and there shall be peace and rest from the strivings of man.
The end has begun; the beginning has come; the end of all things as you’ve known it; the beginning of all things as they should be, as I’ve ordained it before the beginning.
Truth lies in Me and is found in My word. Within the pages that I have written is the true pattern and foundation for My chosen. Anything; and I mean ANYTHING erected outside of My heavenly and divine blueprint shall fall.
I am in the midst to judge and render justice, for My people have surely suffered at the hands of man who have sorely mismanaged My word which I gave to nourish and enrich the lives of My people; to free and not hinder and hamper; to bring life and not death.
I shall surely reign now as King and those who will not submit to Me, shall not have a place in My kingdom. Now is that hour, the time is far spent and there is much to do to prepare for My return. For I am coming soon; much, much sooner than most think. The events are already in motion and shall commence speedily from this day forward.
Prepare, prepare, prepare, prepare, prepare ye the way of the Lord!
I see and acknowledge those who have laid down their lives; who have denied any intermingling with the world and they shall be greatly rewarded… GREATLY rewarded, for I surely repay.
This is a NOW word, My daughter, not a word afar off.
Scripture references: Matthew 7:21-23, Luke 9:23-24, 62, Romans 14:17-18, Galatians 5:22, 1Corinthians 2:9-14, Romans 8:7-8, 1Peter 4:17, Malachi 3:1-6, 1Peter 2:9, Exodus 19:5-6, Revelation 1:6, 5:10, Isaiah 46:9-10,  Ephesians 2:18-22, 2Peter 2:1-3, John 8:31-32, John 6:52, Haggai 2:6-9, 21-22, Daniel 7:14, 27, Revelation 22:12, Matthew 16:27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good question. About the only thing that will save this country at all is his or his emissaries return....


So do we know anything about the date?
Anything logical?


Will we be in the midst of unending civil war like we already got into in Missouri, by the time it happens?



These are all great questions many would prefer to know.


We can't know the exact hour.
Or minute...nor the day.
We can only live for this moment...In defiance.

All we can know is America is going to look very different soon, with a lot more elites going down, and Americans not far behind.