Sunday, December 9, 2012

HOW TO PREPARE FOR OUR ASCENSION


HOW TO PREPARE FOR OUR ASCENSION
By Kelly La Sha

As we draw closer to the galactic alignment with the center of our galaxy on December 21, 2012, we can feel the imminence of the shift of our consciousness that is in progress. The acceleration and compression are palpable as many are feeling changes in their bodies, their appetites, their way of thinking and relating to one another, and our issues are being squeezed out of us. If we can understand the gift of this profound opportunity to birth our souls into the 5th dimension, we can more easily let go of fear, resistance, and the resentments that hold us back. So in response to the many requests for tools on how to prepare for our transition, I offer here the tools that I have been using from my book, Liquid Mirror, as a fast track to sovereignty, healing and enlightenment.
Recapitulation
In the words of Dolores Cannon, the only thing that can hold us back from ascending is karma, which is created by our resentments towards others. Therefore, our main focus for now is to repair every relationship and judgmental attitude that we have towards others. The Inca and the Toltec call this process of setting the soul free: recapitulation.  When I first learned about recapitulation, I made a list of every relationship I have ever had and meditatively forgave or apologized to heal each of my relationships. It took me three days to complete my list. I started with some of the easier relationships, such as acquaintances, and perceived the relationship through the other person’s experience of me so that I could see through any of my blind spots in order to excavate the people that I needed to apologize to for my part in the relationship. The list of these human follies might be familiar to you: arrogance, jealously, judgmental attitudes, anger, manipulation, lying, betrayal, and resentments. These are just some of the traits that create cords of karma with our soul families. To break these bonds and set the soul free to ascend, all we need to do is practice self-honesty to see and learn from the error of our ways with self-forgiveness, and then to actively forgive each of our “perpetrators”. Then, authentic love replaces our dense and codependent cords with a broader 5th dimensional frequency of light. To take it a step even further, we can thank our perpetrators and the dark ones for playing those roles for us, so that we could learn the lessons that we signed up for.
When I completed my 3 days of recapitulations, I felt incredibly lighter and stronger. My heart radiated and I experienced love for humanity in a completely new way. I continue to practice recapitulation in ceremony. I use an object such as a stone or a feather to represent the person with whom I’m working. Then I hold the object to my heart and intentionally heal the relationship and the emotional wounds that created the cords. This can be done even with loved ones that have passed on or with whom you no longer have contact. Often I will get a phone call with someone that I have just worked with, because they felt a shift in our relationship. This tells me that intention is real and emanates a frequency that affects the whole. This is powerful magic!
Healing Fears
You can approach actively healing your fears in much the same way. No one wants to be weighed down and debilitated by their fears. It is only recently that we have started discovering tools to heal our human fears. Those of us who take it on are the way showers and the midwives of the shift. When you release your fears, you broaden your frequency and become the still eye of the storm in the midst of the most dramatic transition in history. This is a very powerful tool.
The main list of fears I like to tackle are my insecurities. Our insecurities and lack of self-worth all come from the false programming of the matrix and have primarily been handed down to us through faulty parenting. Most of us have been taught that children are to be seen and not heard. Self-love and self-worth are not taught to us by most parents, and it certainly isn’t the priority of our public school systems. Therefore, it is up to us to debug our souls from the false programming of the matrix, by replacing our insecurities with self-love. All insecurities are lies that we have been taught, so why would we want to hold on to such limiting beliefs that keep us from free expression, creativity, and love?
The method that I have used to heal my wounds is the release breath. I breathe in through my nose and breathe out through my mouth with the intention to breathe in non-dual light and breathe out fear and density. This gets the energy flowing in the body and the soul. Then I allow my self to fully feel the negative emotion. Emotional wounds are literally suppressed feelings. We have been taught not to cry as children, so we simply numbed and distracted ourselves from feeling our pain. With breath and intention, you can track your emotions right back to the original moment that you created an unworthy belief about yourself. Start by remembering all the recent moments in your life when you experienced your fear, then allow yourself to remember back to when you were young and identify when and why the belief was created. Then you can release the wound, simply by feeling the pain, and consciously release the imprint with your breath and intention. Recognize that the belief was a lie and replace it with a self-love based belief.  
The reward of this practice is that with each dense imprint you delete, the freer your energy is to love and create. The frequency change in you then changes how life reflects back to you, bringing abundance and supportive loving people into your life that will reflect your new self-worth.
Letting Go of Attachments
Letting go of attachments is an equally freeing exercise.  Emotional and physical attachments drain you of your energy. When I witness someone being attached to a person in a codependent relationship, I can see the cords that create leaks in the soul. The same is true for a person that is attached to their material objects. A cluttered house and full garage is a reflection of scarcity beliefs. If you are afraid of your car getting scratched, there is another attachment for you to address. Attachments not only leak your vital energy, but they constrict the energy flow of your soul. One of the requirements of freeing your soul to transition with the Earth to the 5th dimension is complete non-attachment to loved ones, material wealth and objects, and even the familiarity of your life as you now know it.
Make a list of the people and things that you are attached to and use the release breath to identify the source of each fear. Release the fear and replace it with self-trust. Your soul has the innate capacity to make this transition. Trust your ability, the Earth, the Sun, and the design of the Ascension. Love and self-trust is now the most valuable currency there is. Within that vibration, you will meet your higher self who is loving you immensely and guiding you through your journey. This is your opportunity to claim back your sovereignty by connecting to your integral Source. Such is the bliss we have been longing for, and the reason for our incarnation here now.
For more information on releasing our fears of Ascension, here is an earlier article that lists our most common fears to address and release:

No comments: