Sunday, December 23, 2012

Johnnie's Comments 12/23/12

Comments per the Germaine Grant Application which I have been posting:

To answer your inquiry ----

Is it genuine? To the best of my knowledge it is as it was given to me by a manager in the Nesara program. But let us be honest. When it is delivered to me --- that is the proof! Up to then it is a matter of faith. My intent of honesty and high integrity remains.

Some negative comments about this and myself have been said on a talk show today. The source of same has a track record of failed promises and has been divorced from real military intel for several months now. The same source has belittled Nesara and also the Global Currency Reset. This should give one a hint on whose side of the fence he is on and what is true agenda is.

The same source is longer supported by this blog.

I be posting any 'real' opportunity to serve mankind. That is my intent of this blog. We are still awaiting the RV to get the ball rolling.

Merry Christ Mas to you and yours,

John MacHaffie   HIS humble servant

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, who the person who made the negative comments about you? Was it Drake? I haven't listened to that show in awhile so I have no idea.

John MacHaffie said...

Bingo!

Anonymous said...

Drake is just an egotistical moron that thinks too much of himself.

Anonymous said...

As if he is one to call other people out about being wrong!

You do a great job here John!

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Kevin MIlls said...

John, I listened to Drake's show today and he did say that he thought this was bogus but I didn't hear him mention you or the NESARA site. I have seen this offer on Removing the Shackles and I received an email last week with the same info.

Are you hearing other things that suggest he's been cut-off from military info? Also, what about the Keenan suit? Are we seeing the beginning of the release of funds?

Unknown said...

You're doing great John...we live in a world where truth is not known except for relative truth. So, yes we should reach out and believe in the best and hope. For hope maketh not ashamed. God bless and keep up the good work.

Ken in Slidell, La

Anonymous said...

John,

Please don't worry about Drake of all people. Who is he? Divide and conquer. Every week he gives the same old information, information that we can find out on the net ourselves.

I have been reading your blog everyday for the last year... you are a wonderful asset to the cause of humanity. No matter what, John you are so important. Thank you for everything! Love and hugs to you, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

I turned Drake on today. I wanted to hear his reaction to nothing happening between 12/12 and 12/21 since he was one who made many false predictions about 2012. I got as far as when the liar started claiming again that he never said anything special would happen on the Fourth of July. Then I had to turn him off again in disgust.
I used to think he was cointelpro like Stew Webb says but now I think Drake is too stupid even to do government work although they do seem to prey on idiot informants.
I haven't however heard Drake belittle Nesara but rarely listen to him now. I thought he was one of the more ardent pushers of Nesara and Neil Keenan.

John MacHaffie said...

I have other info that he was cut off from the military, some time ago.

Anonymous said...

Hi John :

Your web site is very high on my list!
YOU ARE DOING A WONDERFUL WORK !!!!!!!
Do NOT be offended by the ignorant-which
is the lack of knowledge - TRUE knowledge!

M.

Anonymous said...

Drake is getting caught up in his ego.

outlawjjsmith said...

Go Johnnie Go!!! https://www.youtube.com/watchv=uMY5VGYh2Go In case you don't know who he is talking about let me clue you in, Its Drake the Master Lier.

Anonymous said...

If I had to choose between who attempts to get the truth out I would trust John Over DRAKE THE FAKE.
Drake is nothing but a ego driven vet that is off his phscy meds.

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY JOHN!!! MAY GOD KEEP YOU IN YOUR COMING AND YOUR GOING AND SHINE HIS LOVE DOWN UPON YOU FOREVER!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! YOU HAVE THE BEST WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET!!!