Sunday, December 23, 2012

MORE ON OBAMA AND THE UNITED STATES


Another Visitation from the Lord – Pastor T.D. Hale    Nov. 24th 2012

MORE ON OBAMA AND THE UNITED STATES......................
I was immediately standing in front of the desk in the Oval office.  Standing in the Oval office, I was in front of the president. A voice came forth and said, “Weep and howl for the misery that shall come shortly….”

There on the floor of the Oval office was the eagle I saw him shoot back in December 2012.  He walks from behind that desk with the same smirk I saw on his face and puts his foot on the neck of the eagle. At this point he picks it up by its head and twisted it three times until his head came off from the body.

At that point that voice said, “The spirit of Rehoboam.”  I knew what that meant and I knew it rested upon the President.

The president of the United States was dressed in total black:  black suit, tie, shirt, shoes, pants - total black. As I was standing in front of him looking directly at him, all of a sudden his chest cavity began to open and his heart was exposed. As I was looking at his heart, thick black, dark mist was swirling around his heart.  At this point he picked up a gavel in his hand which was part wood and part stone. The handle was wood; the head of the gavel was stone. He hits a document on the desk and, when he did, an earthquake hit Washington.

All of a sudden I was standing above the White House and saw the earth open and it went towards the Washington Monument, then towards the Jefferson Memorial. At that point an odd color rain started falling (color of fire) and it started slowly coming down and intensified little by little until the waters started rising.  

The starting point was Washington, D.C.  As the waters started rising, I went up a little higher into the atmosphere and saw the map of the United States. The waters left Washington and began to flood across the nation. I saw it hit MD, WV, OH, MI, KY, IN, SC and on and on until it covered America.

On the document on the desk of the President was written, “The Final Abomination.”

I begin to hear screams across the nation as if it was a mournful sound. I thought of Noah and what it must have been like for the people outside of the Ark as the flood waters came in and they knew they had not listened to Noah or the voice God gave to them to speak. The screams were as if their lives were over and there was no hope.

As I was still in the air, and I am going to try and explain this as best I can, I saw America in this state of being covered with flood waters and then, all of a sudden, I saw beams of light quickly coming out of the flood waters like a speed of light quickly going up into the air. Millions it looked like but, at that moment, I was taken above the earth and then I saw it around the world. Possibly the prayers of the saints.

After this point, now I was back to the earth as if I was back to the beginning of all of this. I heard a voice say, “The shifting has begun!” 

At this point I was looking over the top of mega churches and, like a flash, a voice said, “A breeding ground for sin.  The people know not Me but play around their calf.” 

I know that as we enter into the “time of the end” it will not be large churches but homes meetings where the saints will gather in secret where God will abide and speak in the last days because of the persecution that will come upon this generation.

Then, at this point, I was looking again at homes of people I knew that loved and served God. I saw the homes of men and women that were gathered together, praying in deep prayers across the nation and a voice that said, “The season is upon the nation. Because you have set the abomination before My eyes, I will set judgment before yours!” 

When will these things be? said the voice, “After he will be sworn in.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do pray the Rev. Hale seeks treatment for his paranoid delusions..this is a very dangerous malady and contagous to others without the strengh of mind to have resistence the only way to avoid catching this is to seek truth by reading proper writings and most important is ti turn off the t.v. and radio that brings in Rush and/or Glenn--alsobe careful of internet nonsense.

Anonymous said...

anon 6:25 I totally agree with you!