Friday, December 28, 2012

Prepare!


JUDY BAUMANJewels From Judywww.thefathersloveim.org

Prepare!

December 27, 2012
“The harvest is plentiful and the workers are to PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE for a great infilling of My Spirit around the world. It is time to prepare for a harvest like no other seen or heard of before. You must prepare and strengthen your faith muscles to carry the load. Fear has caused My Church’s faith and belief – Her trust in Me to shrink back, weaken and atrophy. Faith, like a muscle, must be exercised; to do that you have to get through to the other side of the pain. You must work at it! I will help, but you must believe My word over much of what you’ve been taught. Study to show yourself approved by putting into practice words you read (Logos) and words you hear (Rhema). This will build your confidence in Me so that even if I ask you to walk on water, you will do it without question.

“Awake, Awake O Sleeper! Arise, Shine for your light has come and My glory arises over you!

“Rid yourself of malice, anger, slander and abusive speech. Do not give the enemy an entry through your own mouth. If he gets a foothold, you have likely allowed your words to agree with his lies and deceit. Repent now! Do you see how far you have fallen? Return to your First Love!

“There is a renewal coming that will hit My church like dynamite. I do not mean a destructive force, but an explosive force (the dunamis power of My Holy Spirit). I Am about to explode on the scene through My chosen vessels. Creation is in travail to be renewed; but mostly it cries out for the sons of God to rise up and be made manifest. Social hierarchies, gender wars and the like will continue because Satan wants mankind to keep their focus on world issues. Is he greater than your God? While he is doing everything in his power to stop healing from coming to families, it won’t be stopped for those seeking My face in the midst of their crises. The world has attempted to fix social issues with government programs and politically correct speech that has everyone’s tongue tied. The fear that something said will offend someone has paralyzed speech and communication. It’s like a modern-day manmade Tower of Babel. 

“I Am Jehovah Rapha – God your Healer! Healing is in My name. I will heal this divide. As the fathers hearts return to their children and the childrens hearts return to the fathers, I will heal your land.”

“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.” (2 Chronicles 7:14-15 NKJV)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy, Do you recall whom will turn the hearts of the fathers to the childern & the hearts of the children to their fathers. Lest he strike the Earth with a curse. Please don't over look the soul that will carry out this task. That's what you are waiting on, Elijah arrival. He's here! Time to give Glory to the LORD.