Sunday, December 9, 2012

WHAT IF NOAH LIVED IN THE UNITED STATES UNDER OBAMA? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 9, 2012 - 5:30 PM



     WHAT IF NOAH LIVED IN THE UNITED STATES UNDER OBAMA? A PARABLE ON WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA DEC. 9,  2012

     The Lord spoke to Noah and said, "In one year I am going to make it rain and cover the whole earth until all flesh is destroyed. I want you to save all the righteous people in America and two of every living being on Earth. Therefore I am commanding you to build an Ark."
     In a flash of lightning God delivered the specifications for an Ark on the internet to Noah. In fear and trembling Noah took the plans and agreed to build the Ark in America.
      "Remember," said the Lord, "You must complete the Ark and bring everything on board within one year."
     Exactly one year later fierce storm clouds covered the Earth and all the seas of the earth went into a tumult. The Lord saw that Noah was sitting in his front yard and wweeping.
     "Noah!" the Lord shouted. "Where is the Ark?"
     "Lord, please forgive me," cried out Noah. "I did my best but there were big problems. I had to get a permit for construction and your plans did not comply with the building codes. I had to hire an engineering firm and redraw the plans. Then I got into a fight with OSHA over whether or not the Ark needed floatation devices and a sprinkler system. My neighbor objected and claimed I was violating zoning laws by building the Ark in my front yard, so I had to get a variance from the city planning commission. I had problems getting enough wood for the Ark because thee was a ban on cutting trees to protect the spotted owl. I finally convinced the US Forest Service that I needed the wood to save the owls. However, the Fish and Wildlife Service won't let me catch any owls, so no owls."
      "The carpenters formed a union and went out on strike. I had to negotiate a settlement with the National Relations Board before anyone would pick up a saw or hammer. Now I have 16 carpenters, but still no owls. When I started rounding up the other animals I got sued by an animal rights group. They objected to me taking only two of each kind of animal on board. Just when I got the suit dismissed, the EPA notified me that I could not complete the Ark without filing an environmental impact study on the proposed flood. They did not take very kindly to the fact that they had no jurisdiction over the Creator of the universe. They said you were not an American citizen and so you could not operate under our laws not living here. And I would have to register as an agent of a foreign power if I tried to build this Ark.
      "Then the Army Corps of Engineers demanded a map of the proposed new flood plan of yours. I sent them a globe and they said I also had to get permission to build this Ark from the UN since this was worldwide in effect with your flood plan to float this Ark on. Also, right now I am trying to resolve a complaint filed with the Equal Opportunity Commission that I am discriminating by not taking Godless, unbelieving people onboard!"
     "The IRS has seized my assets claiming that I am building the Ark in preparation to flee the country to avoid paying taxes. I just got a notice that I owe them some kind of users tax, as I failed to register the Ark as a recreational watercraft."
      Finally the ACLU got the courts to issue an injunction against further construction of the Ark  saying that since God is going to flood the Earth, it is a religious event and therefore unconstitutional. I really don't think I can finish the Ark for likely another 5 or 6 years at this rate!
     Then Noah wailed.
     The sky began to clear, the sun began to shine, and the seas began to calm. A rainbow arched the sky and Noah looked up hopefully.
     "You are not going to destroy the Earth, Lord?" Noah respectfully asked.
     "No," said the Lord very sadly. "I don't have to. The government under Obama already has!"

      A political and religious parable on America today taken from my soon-to-be-released book "Our Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity" ($25.00) by Erasmus of America. I have modern articles on today as well as first writings of Christianity in it. 
     Look up over 100 of my national reports posted over the last 8 months posted with Nesara News which has often posted the truth where others would not! Look at their search box at the top left of their website and see the listing of reports of mine you can read from them. Put in Erasmus of America (my pen name for listing of reports).
     Join my national email listing by sending in your name and email address to me at fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . Send in $2.00 and a self-addressed stamped envelope addressed back to you to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 and ask for a copy of "Miracles Of God For Modern America And The World." Copy and distribute this around America and almost all Americans will then firmly believe in God. I publicize stunning Miracles of God that have occurred in our modern times across the world and among all serious branches of Christianity in the world. Churches back this and this will evangelize America back to God or at least much of America.
      Feel free to copy and send this Noah report all over the internet. It shows why the economy has done so poorly. There is no legal freedom in America which makes free enterprise, the survival of Christianity, etc. so hard to maintain in America today under a Wash., D.C. which does not believe in the legal rights of the American people as their laws and policies clearly show nor wishes to honor God as a government or a nation any longer in America.
     Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name. I repeat what Patrick Henry said, "Give me liberty or give me death!" This became the rallying cry of the American Revolution of 1776!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No , I would not be forwarding it... as it is clear to see this post for what it is....a lame attack on Obama. In reality , the majority of the situations you are blaming him for was actually created /born long before he even ran for president.

Actually you could just as easily replace his name with any of the last 3-4 presidents and the facts would still hold true....ie EPA, Building codes...etc.

No, I am not an Obama troll... I just know an attack when I see one.

Anonymous said...

What about the Confederate States of America and the Lawsuit against the Justice Dept?